Thursday, December 31, 2009

Gloomy End......

Today is one of those days.....

You know the kind you don't want to get out of bed....

The one when you want to pull the covers over your head..

Oh I get those days here and there... a little less that I once did.

But today..... the last day of 2009, it came and got me....

Okay, so maybe it is part the weather... As I sit here and type, I look out my window
and it looks like a scene from the Shining....


I had a lot of time on my hands today and that is not always a good thing for me because it causes me to be depressed and the weather being what it is.... well let's just say it is magnifying the problem. Maybe this is a fitting way to end 2009. Out with the DOOM and GLOOM and in with a Fresh Beginnning....

Hubby will be heading home and so it is time for me to put on my happy face....

May your New Years Eve be joyful..... Mine may not be but I am Hopeful for a Joyful 2010.



1 comment:

  1. This is one of the reasons I can live here in Florida. Not sure I could take days of cold, cold Glum. I be staying in my PJ's all day to often. Fortunately, I have lots of little hobbies that I can always to, because TV all day would break me.
    Here's to a Fresh Beginnings sister. DOn't think the weather is going to get that much better during your winter months, but hang in there.

    ReplyDelete