Sunday, March 7, 2010

Outdoor Oasis

We moved from a townhouse with no yard to 2 acres in the country. When we moved here, we started making big plans for our backyard. But those big plans were put on hold. A few reason were beyond our control but we still have dreams of our three tier garden oasis but that is on hold.. for now... So we decided that we would start small and slowly begin making our deck an outdoor oasis. I began searching the internet. I have some visions of what I want to do put I really want to do this right. Normally, hubby and I get an idea and go out without a plan and just start shopping. Of course that does not always turn out so well. One thing I do know is I want to walk out my door and feel like I am in a garden of wild flowers with the birds chirping, flowers blooming and a garden of herbs for cooking.




And then I want a place to entertain..



Oh and I place to relax my weary bones with a chilled glass of wine...



And then I saw this... an outdoor bed. I can picture myself lying on this bed with big fluffy pillows, a comfy blankets gazing at the stars.....



For now these are dreams. What will the outcome be.... hope to show you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Love the ideas and can't wait to see the finished plans. We have the plans for the Arbor over the jaquizzi in Vinnie's head.

    ReplyDelete