Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Room in progess

The day we walked into our new home, there was
one room that I just fell in love with. Living
in a house full of boys, I always dreamed of a
girly room and this room had girl written all
over it....


But change was due. After spending months adoring
the homes and rooms of my fellow bloggers, I became
inspired.

So my little girl room has become all grown up..


I sanded, painted and distressed an old buffet





Now of course I am not done yet.. hubby still needs to
put in my wood floor and I need to find some really
cute knobs from my dresser..

1 comment:

  1. Cute Cute Cute! I loved that room too, but you still kept the femine look with a clean crisp feel! Nice job! Imagine what you could do with that large down stairs space you have!

    ReplyDelete