Monday, June 21, 2010

The Challenge...

When you are sisters, you share
everything, from rooms, to clothes,
to secrets but the one thing you
don't want to share is your
Weight battle.... but that is
just what me and my sister have
shared most our life. Of course,
as we get older the battle has
gotten harder.

So with miles between us, I have
challenged by sister to a 90 day
weight throw down and use our blogs
as our way of pushing each other
to our goal... The loser has to
buy the winner an outfit.

So, I decided to take a look at
what I would get if I .. sorry,
when I win. One of my fellow
blogger, make this dress, I
have admired but know I could
only wear 25 lbs lighter...

(If you like, you can find at
http://www.etsy.com/shop/abushelandapeck)

So as much as it pains me to
put this in writing....today
is the day of reckoning.

Start weight... 173 (Goal 150)
Waist :38
Hips : 38.50
Thighs: 23
Arms: 13.50
Chest: 42.50

Check in weekly and cheer us on.

No comments:

Post a Comment