Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Random Stuff

Excuse me.... cause there is not ryhme or reason for this post...

I am heading out to Orlando tomorrow for some much needed Sister time...

But before I go, I wanted to share with you some art work from my son.

Most of the time, this type of art is not done in the right places but
he finally got the chance to show his talent in a great venue for Scion



Then, I came across this photo from a Facebook post from Lettered Cottage and I had to share because I think it is such a great concept....
from work,home or even for every city....


What if you could write down your fears everyday, then watch them get erased away.

What fears would you liked wiped away.... for me, It is my fear of failing my kids.


Happy early weekend all... off for me time and some antique shopping in Mt Dora.

No comments:

Post a Comment