Monday, September 13, 2010

Off he goes....

I knew this day would come once we moved to Georgia.




Hubby has talked about hunting since we moved
but so far it was just talk and so I thought
GREAT.. maybe just maybe I will not
have to ever think about a poor ole Bambi
being killed. But this weekend, hubby finally
went out and bought that Tree Stand. Yikes..
But before he can actually head out to sit and
wait, he must do a test run in the back yard.









Now he waits...





and this is Ginger no doubt thinking...
" Has he lost his mind"


and this is why the dog thinks her master is crazy....


Now I completely understand this is a man thing,
going out and getting food for his family...
I get that.. but if for one minute he thinks a
dead/ stuffed animal will be hanging from my wall
He truly is CRAZY.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100% on this one! He looks crazy up there sitting in the tree! What was casey thinking? Hope he doesn't want to join him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well all I can say is ENJOY your peace and quiet Donnie for us Girls will be living it up at the Mt. Dora Arts and Craft Festival! Ya Whoooooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA..funny. Maybe Bambi is safe for a little while longer:-)

    ReplyDelete