Monday, August 9, 2010

Put away the scale....


Last week, I did not post and I am sure you can guess why.
You see, I am a numbers person and with the scale in my
bathroom, I was stepping on it every morning and if it did
not tell me what I wanted to see, sometimes I would step
on it two or three times a day. Well, this was only causing
me more and more frustration. So, instead of throwing it
out the window (which is what I wanted to do), I put it in
the guest bathroom behind closed doors. I must say I felt
more at ease.. it was like when your mom looks under your
bed a night and tells you "Don't worry, the Boogie Man" is
not there. You can finally sleep. So with the scale away, I
was more at ease. Last week, I was back up to 170 and that
is where I am this week. A new week, a new start.

1 comment:

  1. Yea, the scale is in hiding! Keep it that way! I see good results in your FUTURE!!!!!!
    Luv U!

    ReplyDelete